Ways to Get Involved
- A morning tea is a great way to support The Pyjama Foundation.
- Host one at work, school or with your loved ones and request a donation at the door.
- Ask for donations to play and gather your favourite people for a night of friendly competition all for a fantastic cause!
- Here’s another fundraiser that can be done at work, school or from the home.
- Get the little ones in the kitchen helping to bake some delicious treats, and then sell them to raise much needed funds for The Pyjama Foundation.
- If you want to make a positive change while celebrating a special birthday or marriage, you can ask for donations in lieu of gifts at your event.
- Are you a business owner who wants to support a good cause? You could donate a portion of your profits (even from one month) to help us continue helping children in care.
- Make a donation to The Pyjama Foundation in memory of a loved one.
If you’re looking to donate items like pyjamas, books, or games, please note we can only accept new items and they are to be delivered to our head office in Brisbane.
If you would like your own personalised fundraising page, please contact our Community Events and Engagement Manager Brianna@thepyjamafoundation.com